How Can I Make Sure My Home Sells?
There is never a guarantee that your home will sell, especially in a depressed market (except our 'Guaranteed Sales Program' of course), but there are things you can do to increase your odds.
Well first and probably most obviously, you'll want the best Realtor working for you. One who is attentive to your needs and has a reputation for getting homes sold (not just says they can, but has an actual track record for getting it done).
Just as if you had a physical issue you wanted to deal with, you'd try to find the best doctor, right? You can go on reputation, but you can also go by results. Our team, The Minnesota Real Estate Team has been the #1 Re/Max team in sales the last 3 years running (2006, 2007, 2008, and hopefully 2009 too!), with over 450 homes sold last year alone.
We have a reputation of top-notch service and a staff to back us up. Full time office support and agent assistants make sure you are getting everything you need to get your house SOLD, and the marketing and tools to do it.
- Prominent yard sign (association permitting)
- An abundance of color photos for the MLS
- Accurate measurements and dimensions for your home and land
- Lock box for agent showings and open houses
- Flyer box for passers-by to stop and preview your information, restocked with color flyers as needed
- Listing on the MLS
- Featured property on our MN Real Estate Team Websites
- Relevant feedback from all showings and open houses
- Other advertising as appropriate for your neighborhood (Star Tribune, Radio, TV, Craigslist, etc.)
Check out our Guaranteed Sales Program – or contact us about selling your home – we’re happy to help!
Direct Line: 612-644-5380
Email: [email protected]